Sunday, September 16, 2012

FINALLY!

Okay..I know I have been BAD at blogging, but I am finally all caught up on grad school and kinder school. :)

Since I have been gone:

I started back to school with my precious 18 five year olds. Last year was challenging, but this year I am LOVE. Don't get me wrong I still have a couple of stinkers, but I absolutely love teaching kindergarten this year.

I celebrated my 26th bday and my mom's ?? birthday at Pete's Piano Bar in FW. It was a GREAT weekend. I got to go see Shae and Ryan's house!  The house is fabulous and just perfect for them. Not only did I get to see their house, I got to "the baby bump." I loved it.:) He/She already knows their Aunt Piper's voice. HEHE! :) The party went really well in FW and mom had a blast seeing friends that she hadn't seen in a while. It was a nice get away!

ALSO...Football season has started!!! YIPPPEE...I love football season, except for that means I don't have a husband during this time. BOOHOO!

 
Our house is coming right along. It is completely bricked now! It is beginning to feel so real now. :) Also, if you look at the pictures below, you will see that J and I were able to write on the frame of the house. It was a neat experience! :)

Most recent pictures....the front and back of the house :)



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It's coming right along. Looks amazing. Can't wait to hang out in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete