Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life as we know it!


Once again, I am falling down on my job as a blogger!! Life has just been too busy these days between grad school and work I have NO time.

Things that have been going on lately:

*On October 6, I went to FW to Shae's housewarming and gender reveal party. We all had been waiting for this day for quite some time. :)) I thought the whole time she was having a boy. I am not sure why I thought that, but I just did. When it came time to cut the cake, we soon realized that the inside was PINK. We couldn't believe it. I'm so excited for little Ryleigh to be here! She is already so loved!


 *On the way home, I got a phone call from one of besties (we will remain nameless bc I'm not sure she wants everyone to know) to let me know that she and her hubby were expecting! I'm absolutely thrilled for them. I love that everyone around me is having BABIES! I can now spoil their babies! I love being an AUNT!

*On a negative note, my dad called me last week to tell me my granny Betty had a stroke. She was taken to Tyler and is now in rehab in Mt. Pleasant. She is doing much better than anyone thought. Thank God! Now both of my Grannies are sick and it is breaking my heart. I have learned that it is just hard to see your grandparents get old. It really makes you appreciate your time with them.

*Our house is coming along nicely. We have all of our cabinets in now. We are still planning on moving in the last week of November. :))


Our mantle...the stone and brick are not done yet. 
 
One side of the closet. We each have our own closet. They look awesome!
 
The kitchen (before any of the stains)!
 
 

*School is still going great. I L-O-V-E my kiddos and L-O-V-E kindergarten! We learned about chickens last week. We wrote about them and made chicks. I love how they turned out!


*Tech is officially bowl eligible as of this weekend’s victory against TCU.YIIPPEE! I have a love/hate relationship with football. I love to watch it and cheer teams on, but I hate that I don't have a Hubby during the season. Oh well, life goes on!

PS- In FOUR days, I will be in MV with the family. YIIPPEE! Rachele is going to the chapel and she's going to get married. :) On Sat, she will finally get to marry the love of her life. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment