This past weekend was WONDERFUL! I got to see my sister, her hubby, my nieces, and my mom. They arrived in Lubbock on Friday night and our weekend began! :) As soon as they got here, we went straight to our new house. They all ranted and raved about how wonderful it is. (SIDE NOTE...we finally heard back from our house people..we will be in the house the first week of December. YIPPEE!) I think Ali and Emma loved the house the most. They decided that they wanted to come stay with Pipey and JoJo this summer. Ha ha! We will see about that one! :) After the house, I took everyone up to the football equipment room where JoJo showed everyone around the building. Actually, when we arrived Texas's football boys were leaving their locker room. Mom got to meet Mack Brown (she was almost shunned by us). After we left the facility, we went to eat at the BEST burger place in town Blue Sky. It was crazy, because of the MV boys were there eating too. I guess MVers think alike! :)
On Saturday, we got up early and went to the Raider Walk. Raider Walk is where the football boys, the band, and the cheerleaders all walk to the locker room. People line the streets to cheer on the Red Raiders. Michael Crabtree flew in for the game and he actually lead the players through Raider Walk. We were up and close to the action. :) After Raider Walk, we went to eat lunch, however I guess I didn't really plan very well because every WHERE was crowded!! I forget how CRAZY Lubbock gets when Texas is in town.
We had a blast at the game. Well, I guess I should say Kerri, Eric, and Emma did! :) I was too stressed to enjoy myself. :) We played good, but we had some really bad calls. I am still proud of the boys and I know they are the BEST around. We are still in for a bowl game..it could be in San Antonio, Tempe Arizona, or San Diego. Who knows!!
Kerri, Eric, Mom, Emma, and Ali left this morning. I hate when I have to say good-bye to them it really makes sad, however I do get to see them a few weeks so I gotta keep my head up! :)



So fun!! Can't wait to see pics of the house! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya'll had a packed and fun weekend. love you
ReplyDelete