Monday, January 28, 2013

A to Z about me! :)

I saw this on every one's blog, so I decided to take a break from Grad School and do something fun! :))


Addictions: Pretty Little Liars & Lip gloss :)


Bed size: KING..wouldn't have it any other way!

Chore you hate: dusting (especially in LBK where everything is dusty)

Dogs or cats: dog

Essential start of your day: cup of HOT coffee :)

Favorite color: Red, Pink, Black

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'6

Instruments you play (or have played): HaHa..None

Jobs titles you've had: Day Care Teacher, Nanny, and Teacher (Hopefully Counselor in the future)

Kids: Not yet..maybe in a few years :)

Live: Lubbock

Mom’s name: Dory

Nickname: Pipe, P, Pipey

Overnight hospital stays: No

Pet peeve:  Children tapping my shoulder repetitively saying "Teacher Teacher" :)

Quote from a movie:  "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't."--Legally Blonde ( my all-time fav movie)

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my squishy. Come here squishy!"--Finding Nemo :)

Right or left handed: right handed

Siblings: TWO wonderful ones Kerri and Rachele...however I have a ton of adopted sisters :)

Time you wake up: 5:45isshhh

Underwear: Victoria’s Secret shhhhhh

Vegetables you dislike: Broccoli

What makes you run late: myself..I'm very ADD in the mornings!
X-rays you’ve had done: too many to remember :)

Yummy food you make: hmm..Oatmeal Cookies :)

Zoo animal: Easy one...Tigers




That was fun!! Now back to the books...if all goes right I will be done in May! YIPPEEE!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Poo I forgot about pretty little liars on mine because I for sure have to watch every episode. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so almost used that legally blonde quote!! Love it. Glad you are almost done with school! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete