At the beginning of summer, I took a short trip to Mt. Vernon! It was a nice little break, but more importantly I got to see my babies (Bella, Avery, Ali, Emma,& Ty)! :)
I first picked up Avery who is such a little princess! I kept her for 2 days! She is just a little miracle child!:)
Then I got to go to Emma's 2nd grade end of the year party! Of course Avery had fun too!
Then we went to back to MV. I don't know what it is about sleeping in the house I grew up in but I always sleep so well there! We had a great time!
At mom's, I got to pick potatoes from the garden( Megan you should be proud), watch the kids play on the slip and slide, and hang out with the fam. I loved my time there, but I was ready to get back to my hubby!









You have no idea how proud....my little country girl. LOL Sorry I missed your visit....life sometimes gets in the way. Love you
ReplyDelete